- Built to Last with Metal Chassis - MG06X Series mixers feature a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis, offering an unrivalled level of durability. With a sleek design contoured for optimal convection cooling, the internal layout separates the power supply from the analog circuitry for superior noise reduction, and further extends the life of the components inside.
- High Quality Sound Op-amp - The head amp determines sound quality, and op-amp integrated circuits are one of the most important parts in the head amp circuit. MG06X mixers feature new, high-quality, custom made. MG06X op-amps that we developed in cooperation with the semiconductor manufacturer. We worked directly with the semiconductor manufacturer to focus on sound quality first.
- EQ and High-pass Filters - There's nothing more useful than reliable equalization when you need nuanced management of your tone. The MG06X benefits from Aokeo's unparalleled experience in designing pro audio gear, featuring 3-band equalizers on all mono channels for precise control of your sound. High-pass filter allows you to eliminate unwanted low-frequency noise, for a smoother, cleaner mix.
- 1-Knob Compressors - Compression plays an essential role in just about any recording or sound reinforcement environment by altering the level of dynamics of an audio signal when you need livelier guitars, punchier bass lines, a tighter snare, or a cleaner vocal sound. However, it can take countless hours to master the complexities of even the most basic outboard compression units and use them effectively.
- Built-in SPX Digital Effects - For musical and non-musical applications, effects processing adds polish and professionalism to the mix. The MG06X models feature Aokeo's SPX digital multi-effect processor, offering a comprehensive suite of editable digital effects perfect for enhancing your mix, whether adding depth to a speaking engagement or breathing new color and atmosphere into a live performance.
Aokeo MG06X 6-Input Compact Stereo Mixer with Effects